IE ignores the "no-store" directive of the Cache-Control header, and
this is the most common reason behind behavior such as you are
describing. Basically, because Netscape (and other browsers) adhere to
the HTTP specification, it may appear as if they are misbehaving when it
in fact quite the opposite.

Get rid of "no-store" and just use "no-cache" instead to see if it
resolves the inconsistency.

Happy hacking.

Chris