Hi Debbie et.al.

I think that we just have to accept that emails can no longer be relied
upon.

How about somebody making a javascript email encoder so that if you use a
javascript enabled mail client it will get decoded only once it arrives with
the recipient. With a link for those people without javascript enabled email
clients to view the message remotely on a
decode server if they wish.

Henry Grech-Cini

PS. If anybody does do this please let me know

"Debbie Dyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
020f01c26895$619cd880$8c093c3e@homepc">news:020f01c26895$619cd880$8c093c3e@homepc...
I sent this mail earlier:-

"More and more emails seem to be getting blocked by mail filtering systems
looking for spam (but trashing legitimate mail at the same time). Does
anyone have any tips for ensuring mails get through these systems (with
regard to headers) or do we just have to accept now that email can no longer
be relied upon as a means of communication?"

I don't know if it arrived or if there were any replies due to my own
provider blocking my mails - I know they are doing it because I tested it
myself and because I have just subscribed to this list under another email
address - this other email ad is receiving the php list mails the other is
not.

Time to change ISP but anyway, if this mail was received and there were any
replies, I'd be grateful if someone could forward them to me.

Thanks
Debbie