I wrote in a message:
> Here is the URL to a project that is far as I am concerned was finished.
> http://www.overbrookfarm.myiglou.com
> It is a Flash site that uses PHP for dynamically updating text in some
text
> fields. <snip>.  There should already be text inside of it.
> I see it.  <snip>My client can't see it <snip>
<snip>Any ideas?

Ready people? Here is the solution:
He was using the url of
http://overbrookfarm.myiglou.com

Take note of the missing "www".  Anyone familiar with Flash will see where
the problem is with that. Sorry to bother the list with a problem that in
the end really ended up not being a PHP problem persay.  But something to
remember if you ever come across in the future.

Rebekah Garner
"Remember kiddies: CONTRACTS! CONTRACTS! CONTRACTS!"