hi all,

I have just started working on PHP ... (just a couple of days back)
I had posted a question yesterday and could not get any rep from anyone

My problem is this ... I have to take inputs from a web-based interface
and pass them as parameters to a C function (or an executable program)
Could anyone of you kindly let me know how can I invoke such C library
functions or executables from php.

thanks for the help in advance.

Warm Regards,

Sharad

'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it
is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.