In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jule Slootbeek) wrote:

> Yeah that's the path to where php.ini should be (/usr/local/lib, in my
> case, but the Jaguar version of PHP doesn't use a php.ini file, so
> there's nothing there.

Jaguar uses php.ini if it's in the expected location.  That you don't have
one yet is a matter easily resolved.

You can use an ASCII text editor (BBEdit Lite, for instance
<http://www.bbedit.com/products/bbedit_lite/lite-download.html>) to create
a new document and fill it with your favorite options.

Or do as others have recommended and download a prewritten one from php.net
and place it in the designated location (renamed to "php.ini" if necessary).

Or see the configuration page <http://php.net/configuration> for
descriptions of other alternatives (ini_set(), .htaccess).

--
CC