Hi guys, got a tricky question here and I know I will probably get
flamed for asking it here but here goes!

My boss wants me to put a large Access database onto the net so that
people can query it both from the company and from the outside and he
wants to be able to have the database up to date and also easy to
change.

As far as I can see that leaves me with only Active Server Pages in
which to access this database or am I wrong?

Randum Ian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DJ / Reviewer / Webmaster, DancePortal (UK) Limited
DancePortal.co.uk - Global dance music media