From: Andrew Brampton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 10 October 2002 9:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] CC Processing Merchants

Sorry for this slightly off topic question, but I beleive many of you will
have delt with this kind of thing before.

My client is asking for a Online Merchant that will allow him to validate
and charge credit cards. He orginally suggested Pay Pals but after I read
their docs I found that the Customers would have to sign up for a Pay Pals
account, which my client dislikes.

So can anyone recommend a good (maybe cheap) Merchant that can validate and
charge credit cards online? My client is searching for some reviews online,
but he asked if I could maybe get a list from progammers which have done it
before.

Thanks
Andrew