Hi freaks,

my image library isn't still finished yet, but it's running and with a
running system are comming new problems up.

I remember that there was a discussion about big file uploads.

It seems, that i stepped into the same trap, 'cause my web-
server doesn't accept more than two uploads each upload
session. I wrote a script which should make it possible to
upload 10 files at a time. The files are up to 3 MB each so
I had to set up the upload_max_filesize in php.ini to an
amount of 50 MB Data. But it seems, that there still can
be uploaded about 5 or 6 MB in two files at a time.

Would be nice if somebody could tell me about made
experiences.

Thank you very much.

Sascha Braun