Hello everybody,

I started a web development firm with a friend of mine, and although
we've had success in our endeavour, we're having a hard time trying to
find qualified developers in our country.

We specialize in developing custom web-based solutions using PHP and
MySQL, ranging from Intranets for schools to e-commerce sites and
portals.

We're located in Mexico City, Mexico. As you may expect, we may not be
able to match rates from people living in well developed countries.

Now, on to the request. We're looking to outsource some of our work, so
we need a PHP/MySQL developer. Additional positions/freelance
opportunities may be available in the foreseeable future.

Advanced HTML/DHTML and JavaScript knowledge is desired, though not
required. Spanish language knowledge is also a plus.

I'm the kind of developer that loves to do his stuff, and often
"forgets" to eat or sleep when exploring new technologies, or developing
interesting stuff. These kind of developers are what we're looking for
(we don't ask you not to sleep, just to love what you do ).

If you're interested please e-mail me your resumé along with your
expectancies.

Finally, if you think this is not the place for this kind of post, would
you point me in the right direction? Be aware that we currently aren't
able to use a specialized job site because of the posting rates.

Best regards,
Ivan Vega R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CEO
iSolutions de Mexico
http://i-sol.biz/

PS: We expect to offer great grow opportunities.