I don't know if it will solve your problem, but you may want to set the session variable to a boolean (true | false)....

$_SESSION['voted'] = true;

Stephen wrote:
I'm trying to register a session for a poll by first opening the session (session_start()), then registering it like this:

    $_SESSION['voted'] = "yes";

Problem is, when I check to see if the session is there:

    if(isset($_SESSION['voted']))

I have it load up a page containing the poll results:

           <?php if(isset($_SESSION['voted'])) { include("poll_voted.php"); } ?>

But it doesn't display it. It displays the default (which is the voting part). Any ideas why?

Thanks,
Stephen Craton
http://www.melchior.us
http://php.melchior.us