Actually, one should try always go for OCI8 functions even with lowere
versions. Sometiumes, though, these might not work well for < v7.

--
Maxim Maletsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.PHPBeginner.com  // PHP for Beginners
www.maxim.cx         // my Home

// my Wish List:     ( Get me something! )
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/registry/2IXE7SMI5EDI3