Security Data S.A is proud to announce the inmediate availability of
PHPGrid under GPL license. PHPGrid is a PHP object that allows to
browse/add/edit/search/delete records in a database table. Is based on
ADOdb and incorporates features not found on similar products, for
exaple, manage unlimited relationships or allow create calculated
fields. We have designed it for internal use in our intranet, but we
have decided to release it as OpenSource to share it with the PHP
Community and let others contribute to its development.

PHPGrid
http://phpgrid.berlios.de

PHPGrid - Userguide
https://developer.berlios.de/docman/display_doc.php?docid=158&group_id=556

Screenshot1
http://phpgrid.berlios.de/shot1.jpg

Screenshot2
http://phpgrid.berlios.de/shot2.jpg

In the next weeks, we will publish an online demonstration and we will
setup the BerliOS website to start collaborative development,
bugtracking and mailing lists, if you want to collaborate, feel free to
contact with us.

About Security Data S.A.
Security Data S.A is a computer security company which produces it's own
integrated security solution, SD3, integrating a hardware Firewall,
Remote Backup and Antivirus, to know more, visit http://www.security.es
and http://portal.securitydata.es.