Hello,

On 10/27/2002 02:24 PM, Noah Spitzer-Williams wrote:
Hey guys,

    My service sends out emails every few days to members who wish to have
stats sent to them. The problem is once an email becomes inactive, I the
webmaster gets a failure email sent to me. This is starting to add up and I
can get upwards of 20 of these a day. It just seems likea  waste of space
and bandwidth... is there anyway I can prevent this?

    If i delete the webmaster email key in php.ini will my emails not have a
reply address?
If you set the return-path address to different address then the Reply-to: you can sort most of real responses from the bounces. However, keep in mind that some broken e-mail systems will not honour the return-path address and instead use address in From: and even the Reply-to: address.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos