Hello, I'm trying again to ask you that question because I was not
understand.

I have a unix server hosting service, my hosting service allow me to create
web_server. Those are create for my client who have to upload differents
things. So when people are connecting to my ftp (example  on IE...) they can
see any folder in their web_user space and can upload stuff in any folder of
their level... So the set upload permission is not working... What can I do

Is it possible to create a upload page (php) that allow user to see every
folder of his web_user space??

Thanks!

Ben