That depends on what DBMS you are using. Which one is it?

Marco
--
------------
php|architect - The magazine for PHP Professionals

Come visit us at http://www.phparch.com!

--- Begin Message ---
I have three tables with certain content in each that's added almost daily. I want to
get the most recent, out of those three tables, and then display it. How would I do
that without changing the structure of my tables? (My current structure is this: id,
date, name, text)

Thanks,
Stephen Craton
http://www.melchior.us

"Life is a gift from God. Wasting it is like destroying your favorite item you
received from the person you love most." -- www.melchior.us
--- End Message ---