That's probably because you can't do it in a single SQL statement, but
have to use three separate ones and build the logic to check which one
is the most recent in PHP. Try outputting the query and posting it to
the list, or try inserting a line like this:

echo mysql_error();

after you execute your query--that will print out what the MySQL server
thinks is wrong with your current query.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Marco

--
php|architect - The magazine for PHP Professionals

Come visit us at http://www.phparch.com!

--- Begin Message ---
I know that you can select data from multiple tables, but when I do that I
get an error. The error is this:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in /usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/melchior.us/httpdocs/live/all.php
on line 17