Hi..

I'm using php to pull data from a mysql table and output it to the browser.
Pretty basic stuff. The problem is that the output is very slow, seen from
the browser end, because the html output isn't displayed at all until all
the data has been retrieved. Actually it's just the <table> part of the html
that delays. Every <table> row corresponds to a row from the mysql table,
and many rows are being displayed.

However, I've seen php generated pages that display the data even as it's
being pulled from the database. So the delay time isn't as hard to endure.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what the trick is to output a large volume of
html data from php in the second way. I've tried adding flush to the end of
every iteration of the loop that's looping through the rows of data, but it
doesn't help.

Thanks!