Obviously the "Chief auditor of NED Bank in south africa" must need to be
pretty well educated for the job. I can tell by the POS sentence "One
hundred and twenty six million United States Dollars million dollars".

I'm sorry...how many million United States Dollars million dollars? Right...

Not to mention the fact that he sent something labeled "STRICTLY
CONFIDENCIAL" (spelled wrong) to a NEWSGROUP?

I take pleasure in reading such BS. Thanks for the laugh Mr. West!!!