On Monday 18 November 2002 10:53, Troy May wrote:
> Oldest scam in the book.  Nice try.

Please, we've all seen it before. We all know it's a scam. Really there's no
need to comment each time some idiot sends one of these. The idiots won't be
reading your smart comments -- it is us, the law-abiding-god-fearing citizens
of this list who has to suffer ;-)

Just ignore them. They may not go away but at least you won't be adding more
noise.