Karl James wrote:
This was a very professional statement.
90% of the time when I ask for help on a certain topic.
I usally get my answer when I spell out what im trying to say.
Although sometimes when you don't know what to ask, it becomes a
difficult question
And you get the treatment like you are a rookie. I think experience php people should try there hardest to help out if
they know the answer
And to try to read between the lines once in awhile.
Maybe that person has exhausted all resources, or they don't know how to
find the information Correctly. Which I have come across once or twice in my google days.
Thanks
PHP Noobie
Karl

Karl,

I recommend reading this:
in order to glean the most fruitful responses from you peers.

There are an incredibly high proportion of queries that I have seen in this particular Newsgroup that could have been answered quickly and simply, without the need for a post in the first place - by a visit to
http://www.php.net
where the excellent PHP manual resides.

Jason Friedland
(also a newbie)