At 11/20/2002 08:46 AM, you wrote:

>Have you tried this:
>http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/php/examples/

Yeah. That's where you end up from the Sourcefourge site. There's a sample on there
for a multi-part post, but I'm confused as to how it works.

>Would help if you posted some code, or errors or something. I've used curl
>in several PHP applications successfully.

I'm not getting any errors. And, as I said, I'm just not getting cURL, so as far as
code, I've been monkeying with just about every example I  could find. But again, I'm
not asking for debugging of my code, I'm just trying to find something to help me
understand how the cURL functions in PHP work.

>Snoopy is actually a really awesome implementation of curl in php:
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/snoopy/
>
>I replaced several of my functions with snoopy classes.

Thanks. I'll definitely take a look at that.