From: "Jim Hatridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Graph Question..

HI Andrew et al...
On Wednesday 20 November 2002 21:09, Andrew Brampton wrote:
> Try going direct to the image's URL, this might show any PHP errors. If
> that doesn't work, you can request the page via telnet and see if any
> errors are appearing
>
> Andrew

I hate to admit it but I don't understand what you mean. (Please note, I'm
new
with PHP.) All the software is on my personal system. I'm not doing this
over
the 'net.

There is three test files with this software. I picked it up at
http://www.phpclasses.org/  Using two files I get only the broken box.

But when I say http://opus.epost.de/~hatridge/graphs/test_pie.php (this is
the
third test file)  I get this

###############
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
  started at /home/hatridge/public_html/graphs/Piechart.php:159) in
/home/hatridge/public_html/graphs/Graph.php on line 40

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagegif() in
/home/hatridge/public_html/graphs/Graph.php on line 43

Any ideas?

Thanks

JIM

--
                                    Vielfeind -- Viel Ehr'
Antiamerikanische Propaganda in der Philatelie des 20. Jahrhunderts