Hi. I spent the last 3 days looking through the apache docs to figure out
how to disable directory listing. I can disable the directory listing to my
images folder but then all the images on the site dont work. I tried using
Allow from mydomain
and
Allow from localhost
Allow from 127.0.0.1
I even tried my machine name but it all keeps blocking the images. My site
has a dynamic IP so I cant set it to the IP, however I did set it to my IP
at the time and it all worked great. Is there any other way I may be able to
do this, without just putting a "fake" index.php in all the directories I
want to protect ?

Im using Apache 2.0.43 on Mandrake 8.2

- Lee