fre, 2002-11-29 kl. 12:50 skrev Comunica2 s. coop.:

> I would like to use OpenSSL to send encrypted information to a browser. The
> information would be encrypted to a public key that has its private
> counterpart installed in the browser. The idea is that the information would
> be decrypted automatically, but only when the destination browser has the
> right private key installed.

PKI encryption just does not work like that. Read up on the Openssl docs
and especially Ralf Engelschall's mod_ssl docs. The rsasecurity web site
PKI FAQ is also a good one to read, mark, learn and inwardly digest it
all. Given the existence of Carnivore and wireless networks, it's a
'must' for tomorrow's computing.

Best,

Tony

--