At 18:44 02/12/2002 -0500, John W. Holmes wrote:

> Can you help me for this ?

Yeah, I already did:
Perhaps you could throw a clue my way, in that case.

I have an actor database (mySQL again) which has actor dates of birth in 'YYYY-MM-DD' format. I want to be able to query against that ignoring the year:

* give me actors who have birthdays in the next five days
* give me actors whose birthdays fall between two dates (ie: Aries)

I've got pretty much everything else working but this one's *really* playing with my head. :-( I know I should've employed a db engineer! :)

James.