An important thing to note in general, if you do:

<input name="address[][address]" value="test1">
<input name="address[][city]" value="test2">
<input name="address[][state]" value="test3">

On the page your submitting to, you'll end up with:

$address[0][address]
$address[1][city]
$address[2][state]

Where as you were expecting to get:

$address[0][address]
$address[0][city]
$address[0][state]

This happens because when you use the [] operator
to say to PHP "next array position", every time it hits
that it increments the row, rather then understanding
your trying to say "set this value on this array row", it
hears "woah, I just saw a [] so I'm going to up the row".
--
Adam Voigt ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Cryptocomm Group