Hi,

I'm having a problem uploading files greater than 2mb, but I believe the
problem is related to php.ini.

UPLOAD_MAX_FILESIZE in my submit form is set to 10000000.  Also, I set
upload_max_filesize = 10000000 in php.ini.  After changing php.ini, I
stopped and then started httpd.  I thought this was enough to be able to
upload files greater than the default 2mb.

Even though php.ini has been changed, when I check phpinfo.php, I see that
upload_max_filesize is still 2mb and my file is not being uploaded.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing here.

Thanks,

Roger Lewis