From: 1LT John W. Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 December 2002 14:10
To: php-general
Cc: heflinaw
Subject: [PHP] Script not working from one computer

I know, PHP is executed server side, so it shouldn't matter about the
computer, but...

I've got a basic log in script that takes username and password and does the
typical SELECT to find a match. If it's good, it sets some session variables
and redirects to a main page, otherwise redirects back to the login page
with an error message.

The script works from all computers but one. The login page will come up,
but no matter what, it says the username and password are bad. They are
correct though, caps lock isn't on, etc. I've cleared the cookies and cache
and it still does the same thing.

The script is on an intranet. One computer that had this issue was fixed by
using https://computername.company.army.mil instead of just
https://computername. But for this computer, both addresses give the same
result.

So, I'm sure it's not the PHP script, so I'm looking for ideas of what I
should check, settings wise, on the client computer? Any help is greatly
appreciated.

---John Holmes...