Hi,

Tuesday, December 10, 2002, 2:31:48 AM, you wrote:
>> Have you checked:
>>
>> Browser versions? (is the browser the same type/version as on the other
>> machines)
>> Is it a laptop? If so, are you using the internal keyboard with Numlock
1JWH> on?
>> Is the machine in question set-up on the network correctly, i.e. has it
1JWH> got
>> domain, gateway addresses etc setup - this would only affect it if the
>> Intranet server is set-up to only allow a certain range of IP addresses or
>> doamin/hostnames etc.

1JWH> Browser's are the same (128bit). It's not a laptop. The web page can pull up
1JWH> any other external web page correctly.

1JWH> What gets me is that the computer can pull up the log in page. It can pull
1JWH> up another, unprotected page from that web server. But, no matter who tries
1JWH> to log in from that machine, I get a bad username and password, even though
1JWH> they are right. It's like the browser is sending bad data to a script that
1JWH> works fine from every other computer.

1JWH> Anyone else have any other ideas?

1JWH> ---John Holmes...

Could it be adding a (NT) domain suffix to the username or something ?

--
regards,
Tom