Needs to be changed to the following if your forms are using the GET
HTTP method:

if(!isset($_GET["var"])){
// do nothing
}else{
// VAR IS SET.. DO SOMETHING
}

If your forms use the POST HTTP method then it needs to be changed to:

if(!isset($_POST["var"])){
// do nothing
}else{
// VAR IS SET.. DO SOMETHING
}

> I can pass variables till I am blue in the face, even
> see them in the URL but they are still showing up as (!isset)

Are you accessing these variables through $var or $_GET["var"]?

I am accessing them as $var.

Example (from memory)

if(!isset($var)){
// do nothing
}else{
// VAR IS SET.. DO SOMETHING
}

Real basic stuff, but if I echo out the value so I see if it matches
what I see in the above URL I get...

(SAMPLE URL) blah/my_url.php?submit=submit

(SAMPLE CODE) <? echo "Submit = ".$submit ?>

(SAMPLE RESULTS) Submit =

Thanks gang!

I have never needed to use $_GET["var"]
What is the main difference?
Would this be a setting difference between a WIN setup of PHP and a
Linux setu of PHP?

- over