Hi there people,

I am currently working on a database front-end for a company database and I
would like to know if it would be possible to email "access.db" to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and a script would be run on it to save it over the
top of the database that is already on the server (and a few little tweaks
as well) instead of having to manually upload seeing as ftp connections are
not allowed.

I have searched on Google but dont find anything specific to this idea, if
someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Cheers, Ian.