I was wondering if this would grow linearly... as the data collects? So,
if it takes 3 seconds to do 2600 rows, will it take 30 seconds to do
26000 rows? I am using a simple for statement to send the 26 records
through the 10 querys.

A typical select is:

SELECT DISTINCT DATE_FORMAT(date, '%Y%m%d'), field2 FROM $table WHERE
field2 NOT LIKE '$anoption' AND field3 LIKE '$field2[$i]' AND
TO_DAYS(NOW()) - TO_DAYS(date) <= 30";

This select is run over with five different date <= numbers... then done
without the DISTINCT again over the same five time periods.

The array of records being sent through the 10 querys should not grow
too very large (26 in fact is a fairly high representation of what would
be average), whereas the number of records will grow at a fairly
predictable rate, with the same basic number of records added each day.

I should have said records, instead of objects. (too many sessions with
crAccess, too little time talking to real people about databases)

Now... would you spell that querys or queries?