Hello everyone, I was looking for some help, its late and I'm trying to help a friend finish up a project.

here is an example and the jpg of what the page is supposed to look like.

http://www.heathermccullough.com/bocajava/bocabucks/bocabucks.html
http://www.heathermccullough.com/bocajava/bocabucks/sample.html

The middle where the text and the photo images are a problem. When I push the text table it pushes that whole side out further, and as you can see by the sample image it supposed to be closer together.

Any help would be appreaciated.

thanks

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf