You need to set your php memory limit to twice the amount of any given file you
upload.  If your memory limit (default 8M) is not twice the size of the file(s)
being uploaded it will not work.

look in php.ini

HTH

Quoting Oliver Witt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

### Hi,
### I have a problem with a php script that enables people to upload files
### on my server. I don't know if this is a general problem or if you need
### to see the script. It works fine with small files, but as soon as I try
### to upload files with a size of a couple of MB, if
### (is_uploaded_file($file)) returns false. I wonder why that is!
### Kind regards,
### Oliver
###
###