Hi,

I got serious problem I need to solve a.s.a.p.
Well, I've developed a database application with PHP and MySql, I used
sessions.
While developing I used my own computer as a web server - Windows 2000 Pro,
IIS 5, PHP 4.2.3 via ISAPI. And all my code was tested successfully while my
computer is the server and the client. Now after moving the sources to the
server (Windows 2000 Advanced Server) and exporting the MySql database to
the server, the application fail. While debugging I got to a firm conclusion
that the sessions doesn't work well. I copied the php.ini to the system root
on the server and it still doesn't work.

Please advice me what to do in order to make the application work on the
server.

Thanks I advance,

Supra