In a message dated 1/15/2003 4:18:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I am trying to make use of sessions to auhenticate users on the secure
>parts of the website.  Things seems to work fine...but I keep getting
>this warning. Can some one pl  explain what this means ...
>Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
>(output started at /Users/pgarcha/Sites/edit.php:7) in
>/Users/pgarcha/Sites/edit.php on line 8

Headers must be sent before any other output is sent. This message is telling
you that some output was sent on line 7, so now it can't send a header (like
for a session) on line 8. You need to open your session before you send any
output. Sometimes the output is just a blank space or blank line before the
<?php.

Janet