From: Hannes Smit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 6:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] php editor

is there a php editor which supports the tree-view for the code itself. I
believe tools like visual basic uses this option. You can easily collapse
pieces of code, for example a function or a class. Is there any place where
i can download a tool like this?

And if there's not, what is your favourite editor? i use ultraedit /
dreamweaver mx..