If you are talking about a remote (out of your control) website then you
will need to compare HTML areas but
this could be a very hard process unless it is template/cms driven with
comments in the html source etc.

I would suggest you maybe tell us what website so we can see what the
source looks like.

Are you trying to pull out content bits or just show the areas inside of
your website??

Timothy Hitchens (HiTCHO)
Web Application Consulting