Like a previous poster said, you would have to develop some type of plug-in to
work with the browsers that would incorporate PHP on the client side.  Or talk
Microsoft into including it in Internet Exploder by default :-)  This strategy
depends on user experience studies..I know many people who are simply turned
off and loose interest when they have to download/install another plug-in.
-B