Hi,

Saturday, February 15, 2003, 5:17:59 AM, you wrote:
j> hi
j> first of all i think this is a great community here :)

j> now to the point...
j> i need a script. it should work on safe mode php so it should be as simple
j> as possible.
j> it should calculate all the file sizes in the directory that it is in and in
j> the subdirectories also (only 1 level subdirectories). it should echo the
j> total size of the uploaded files.
j> then it should take the filesize and substract it from 25 megabytes. that is
j> the limit on this server. then it should echo the result (the maximum number
j> of kilobytes that can still fit on this account).
j> unfortunately i have insuffitient knowlege to do it miself.
j> i just want to thank anyone who can help me.
j> if you want to send it to my email then its [EMAIL PROTECTED] . or you can
j> just write it here.

j> thank you :)

These commands might help if they work with safe mode and your on unix of some
sort

echo exec("du -c -h /home/tigger",$results).'<br>';
echo exec("du -c /home/tigger",$results).'<br>';

--
regards,
Tom