What we are trying to do is build an array from a query.  I don't
understand why but this is failing on the line "$affiliations[] =
$affiliation_row["affiliation"];"  Basically there are two tables in the
database, since clubs can have multiple affiliations and the
affiliations are not set in stone, there is one table only for
affiliations.  We are trying to pull the data out of the table for
editing.  Any tips would be appreciated.  Thanks!

$affiliation_result = mysql_query("SELECT affiliation FROM
club_affiliations WHERE club_id=$id");

$affiliations = array();

     print "Populating array...";
     //place affiliation data into an array that we can search later
     while($affiliation_row = mysql_fetch_array($affiliation_result)) {
          print $affiliation_row["affiliation"];
          $affiliations[] = $affiliation_row["affiliation"];
     }  //while

--
Janyne Kizer