Chris et al.

>need to make some very specific questions

Ok :). A lot of great research is published, but little is known of how the research
is produced technologically speaking. Do you or does anyone know of any discussions of
how and why PHP & MySQL were used in the humanities?

I would settle for discussions in other fields. Maybe even e-commerce or business,
seeing as though PHP & MySQL are the main generators for online business.

I'm writng a case-study of how & why my research project evolved around PHP & MySQL,
and then discuss the validity of my choices.

P.S. moodle.org was a great starting place.

--
John Taylor-Johnston
"If it's not open-source, it's Murphy's Law."

  ' ' '   Collège de Sherbrooke:
 ô¿ô   http://www.collegesherbrooke.qc.ca/languesmodernes/
   -     Université de Sherbrooke:
          http://compcanlit.ca/