From: justin brenton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 7:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] HELP PLEASE ! Need PHP Advice !!!

can anyone give me some good advise on how abouts I should go about
maintaining a newspaper website.

here is what is currently in place and how i want it to be managed

right now the newspapers are published in a quark file from that file
pictures have to be placed in photoshop and resized , croped and what not
and then inserted into a html page, the content i.e text is in this quark
file as well and is copied and pasted into a html file, what i want to do is
have the site automated to some extent so i do not have to be doing all this
copying and pasteing it's a total waste valueable time. what i would like to
have it some way to have a php script to take this info from the quark file
and the pictures and have them either transfered to a html page or to a
database from there i could call from the php script.

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON A GOOD WAY TO GO ABOUT THIS ... PLEASE CONTACT ME

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

remove the NOSPAM from address