On 2 July 2014 09:21, Maciej Sobaczewski <msobaczew...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have read proposal for reporting every change/fix commited for php-src
> as a bug/future request to refer to it in changelog, but do we start to
> following this rule for web-* also?

It is not a rule at all for the web repos.  I think it is a good idea to
reference a ticket in commits; even if it is just to see what is or might
be being worked on before it gets committed.  That said, adding a ticket
for every-little-tiny-teeny-weeny-change might be overkill.

In this particular case, Pierre mentioned on IRC that it would be nice to
link to a page where the members of the PHP Group are listed and, so that I
didn't forget about it, I created a ticket.  As it turns out, I did indeed
forget but the ticket was there to jog my memory!