On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Eli <e...@eliw.com> wrote:

>     The really useful part of /conferences/ to me is that it's
> announcements.  CfP's are announced, conference schedules are announced.
> And the verbiage used isn't "dead" description of a conference text.   But
> vibrant 'announcement' style text.  (Does that make any sense?  Does in my
> mind at least).

We don't have the capacity to maintain this page. I've desperately
tried to find people to do so, and many have volunteered, but it
always falls back to me and I simply don't have the time.

I am sure we can bribe joind.in to add a textbox for announcement
style description they can write themselves.

-Hannes