Edit report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=73133&edit=1

 ID:                 73133
 Updated by:         a...@php.net
 Reported by:        fernando at null-life dot com
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            Website problem
 Operating System:   *
 PHP Version:        Irrelevant
 Assigned To:        ab
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

I took some hours last night and synced the current site with git repo. Some
tasks still stand out fe like automatic updates from git.

Christoph, thanks for willing to help. I made some bug fixes yesterday, it
should be more or less current now. You might want to request karma for
http://git.php.net/?p=web/windows.git , so you can make changes in the future.
Github PRs work, too. The site runs under IIS and needs the URL rewriter
module, but otherwise is quite simple (except it's not really touched often).

Kalle, AFAIR it was discussed already. Nothing changed since then, I guess. The
site is a part of the build infrastructure, which cannot be easy decoupled. Now
with it being synced with git, it should be fine with all changes going through
the repo. Need to catch Alex yet, to discuss further details on that.

Thanks.

Previous Comments:
[2016-09-23 15:39:29] ka...@php.net

I think we should deprecate windows.php.net, and make a dedicated Windows
download page, it can always referer to the existing downloads at w.p.n so
there is no legal issues, thoughts?

Thst should be less work since there is no git migration in favor of everyone
having web karma and its all more central

[2016-09-23 15:34:45] c...@php.net

> If there are some hands willing to help, it might go faster.

I'm willing to help; just tell me what to do. :-)

[2016-09-22 18:39:04] a...@php.net

Thanks for the report, Fernando. The snapshot page should be fixed now.

Kalle, Christoph, I was planning to move the current site to git for over a
year already. It's only the time question. Sadly it doesn't come to a time
frame to do it :( If there are some hands willing to help, it might go faster.

Regards

Anatol

[2016-09-22 16:29:46] ka...@php.net

tbh, we should just merge back the Windows downloads back on its own dedicated
page on PHP.net, so everyone can update it, and so its synced while keeping
downloads where is already.

[2016-09-20 21:27:33] c...@php.net

> http://windows.php.net/downloads/snaps/

That's what I've actually meant, and I think this page should be linked from
the home page.

    https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=73133

--
Edit this bug report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=73133&edit=1