Edit report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=75877&edit=1

 ID:                 75877
 Comment by:         Hajo dot Locke at gmx dot de
 Reported by:        hajo dot locke at gmx dot de
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            Website problem
 Operating System:   Irrelevant
 PHP Version:        Irrelevant
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

I dont think it is the same problem.
I also used my personal adresses from servers where iam mailadmin. I could not
see any incoming connect from other mailservers to deliver mails.

Direct Mailing to internals-subscr...@lists.php.net was successful.

>From my point of view it looks like website is not triggering mail the right
>way.
5 Minutes ago i tried it again and i cant see any incoming connect.
If admin is sure that mails are trigered the right way i would like to see this
in his maillogs.

Previous Comments:
[2018-02-22 16:47:19] carusogabriel34 at gmail dot com

I also experience that, only when I email `internals-subscr...@lists.php.ne` as
well.

Nikita said isn't something new (see
https://twitter.com/carusogabriel/status/966128341442007041).

[2018-01-29 07:45:36] hajo dot locke at gmx dot de

updated package to "PHP.net Website Problem"

I subscribed to internals or general list, but i never receive a
confirmationmail to finalize subscribe-process.
Some of used Mailadresses work on my own System were iam the mailadmin. I dont
see any incoming smtp-connect, so i assume there is a block on sending machine.

Now i did a manual subscription using ezlml in direct way by mailing to
internals-subscr...@lists.php.net
This was working, seems to be a website issue.

Test script:
none

Expected result:
get confirmationmail.