New question #39368 on phpns:

HI, thank you for a wonderful and easy to use application. When trying to
insert images into an article I notice there is no preview area, nor does the
image show in the post. Is this because of an older version of TinyMCE?
I have been trying to implement the ibrowser plugin for TinyMCE and I can get
it to work - partially. The image will post into the editing box, however, when
the article is viewed through shownews the image link is broken or incorrect.
I'm not sure where or how it calls the link.

Perhaps this is something that can added? An upload option for images would be
Thanks again for the application.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :