Question #39368 on phpns changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/39368

Dave gave more information on the question:
Alecwh,
Thanks for your help. (Determined that I have attached images via email.)

I have attached screen shots of what I am working with.
SS1: This is the add/insert image screen shot. Notice there is no image
preview. I do put in the link and of course it will not show the image in the
edit box but it will show the image in the post.
SS2: This is part of the ibrowser plugin - upload and insert image popup. I can
insert an image from here into the editor field. Works great and you will
notice an image in SS3. But, even though it is showing there, when I check the
link on the image, it is incorrect and will post incorrectly as a missing
image. This incorrect link will be show in SS4 - I clicked on the insert image
button and the pop shows the invalid link. The link is suppose to be
images/newsimages/filename.ext  However, it's placing the link as
../images/newsimages/filename.ext

I am still trying to figure out my paths and I'm not sure if PHPNS is placing
the link incorrectly or it's coded elsewhere (ibrowser).
If you need me to post any particular code I can do that also.

Thanks for your help and I hope that it is okay that I posted this particular
problem with PHPNS.
Dave