Question #50645 on phpns changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/50645

dorkass confirmed that the question is solved:
Yeah, sorry, it's kindof hard to explain what I was goin for.. You can
get an idea of what I ended up with at http://www.dorkass.net/photoshop

The index is the gallery, what I ended up having to do is creating two
templates and two categories, I just submit the first for the enlarged
pic, and the second for the thumbnail... in the thumbnail article
submission I just make the subtitle the static page number for the
enlarged pic, and have the template fill in the rest of the link. It's a
little ghetto but it works...

 I've looked through the code quite a bit and decided I'll probably
forego trying to add the feature to link to the article page cuz the
code doesn't assign id's to the article in any such way that I can have
them dynamically linked to the article on a page currently, I'd have to
add a ton. Ah well, this script is mighty powerful with a little
imagination though...

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.